Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Jumping through hoops!

Wow! Did I just jump through a bunch of hoops, or what? What's that you say - what hoops? Oh ... sorry, I forget that you can't read my mind.

Well, here's the story. I wanted to update my profile with a picture appropriate to the name I chose to use (check out my full profile to see the pic - I think you'll like it). Anyway, I thought it would be relatively easy to do - wrong!

To make a fairly long story short, I had to download a couple of (free) programs, install them, then go through what initially was a confusing process - which is now fairly easy, btw - create a new post to upload the picture to, go into the HTML of that post, copy the pic code string, go to the edit my profile page, paste the string, and then save my profile. Voila! My pic is up. (oh, and then I also had to delete that post) Sheesh!

Anyway, as I learn more of this stuff, I may comment on it - or not - in the future. Take a look at my pic, and please let me know what you think.

No comments: