Wednesday, February 23, 2005

An explanation

If you're a careful reader, you'll notice two things about all of the posts on this blog. One is that they have all been posted either yesterday or today, and the other is that they have all been posted by me. So, what's up with that?

We had to create this new blog because of a name conflict with The Right Brothers singing duo (our old blog was also called "The Right Brothers", here on Blogger), because I didn't do the proper research before naming our old blog. Because of the time spent by my brother and I on our posts, I didn't want to lose them, and copied all of them to here.

Which also explains why they all show they were posted by me - Gray Wolf. For those posts done by my brother - Dither - I indicated that in the body of the text, at the end of the post, as well as the title.

I'm finished with that lovely little task now, and so all future posts (including this one) will be original to this blog.

No comments: