Sunday, July 10, 2005

When will I learn?

I normally don't read the letters to the editor in either the PI or the Times since most of them are basically the regurgitation of drivel promulgated by the rest of the left. (Maybe in the future I will express how I really feel.) I did happen to see a letter today in the Seattle Times that again pushes the idea (totally unsupported) that the President is responsible for over a hundred thousand civilian deaths in Iraq. (I suppose that the facts of Saddam's butchery of over 300,000 makes no difference.) He also tried to repeat the blither about our war in Iraq being the cause of the trouble in London. I quote, "Bush's condemnation of the terrorist sounds hollow in the the context of his actions. He should be apologizing for creating an atmosphere that incites terrorism." When will I learn? These apologists for terror and mayhem will just keep thinking in terms of the United States is the biggest villian in the world and the Times and the PI will continue to print their letters over and above the ones that express the truth rather than unsupported leftist dogma. I will try to ignore the letters section since I get so incensed by the idiocies expressed.

No comments: