Sunday, July 17, 2005

Rossi won't run for the Senate in 2006

As reported here, Dino Rossi has made it known that he will not run against Sen. Maria "Can't-do-well" in 2006, leaving open the possibility of matching up again against our current, so-called Governor in 2008.

There is an interesting list of potential candidates listed in the article, with one surprise name - to me, anyway - mentioned. Susan Hutchison, former news anchor at one of our local TV stations, who was fired from that station a few years back. I didn't know Susan was a Republican, but now that I do know, I am guessiong that I also now know why she was fired. You see, the station she used to work at is our local C-BS affiliate, and we all know which way that network leans, eh? In case you don't (and if you don't, you've been living in a cave somewhere!), C-BS is extremely liberal, and with Susan being a Republican ... well, all I can say is that I'm surprised they let her work there for as long as they did.

No comments: