Sunday, October 09, 2005

Is it time for England to change its' national flag?

As reported here, some think it is. Why? Because the red cross portion of the flag offends Muslims, because that is what English Crusaders wore during the Crusades. The Crusades happened several hundred years ago! Get over it!

What about the huge list of things about Muslims that offend me, such as forcing women to wear burka's; not allowing girls to be educated; female genital mutilation; arranged marriages; not assimilating themselves into the culture of their adopted countries, while forcing people in those countries to change their culture to suit Muslims? Killing innocent men, women, and children simply because they are not Muslims? What about these things? I could go on, and on, but I think I've made my point.


Because these things offend me, I demand that they stop doing them now! Seems reasonable to me.

Hat tip: lgf, via hollie_is_right

No comments: